Work in progress
- The Political Determinants of Urban Air Pollution: Evidence from South Asia (with Saad Gulzar and Gemma Dipoppa)
- Forecasts: Consumption, Production and Behavioural Responses (with Matthew Gibson, Arman Rezaee, Husnain Fateh and Sanval Nasim)
- Crime, insecurity, and community policing: Experiments on building trust (with Graeme Blair, Jeremy Weinstein, Fotini Christia et. al.) Under advanced contract, Cambridge University Press.
- Does Community Policing Build Trust in Police and Reduce Crime? Evidence from Six Coordinated Field Experiments in the Global South. Science, 2021. (with Graeme Blair, Jeremy Weinstein, Fotini Christia et. al.).
- Commentary: “Community policing in the developing world.” By Santiago Tobón. Science.
- Decentralised electric power delivery for rural electrification in Pakistan. Energy Policy, 2018 (with Husnain Fateh, Hassan Khan, Mashood Nasir and Nauman Zaffar).